Like I posted below, we went out to visit some friends on Monday & Jake's birthday party had been the day before... so here is the card we took out with his gift.
Happy Birthday Human: Lots of Bots stamp set & Washington Apple Designer Paper

The littlest monkeys... Jude and Cole are a month apart & are both the youngest of four boys! (note that Lauren is in the middle of a kitchen renovation!)
2 comments:
I love that robot card Louise, and the layout and colours you chose! Will have to go in my 'case' layout folder!!! i don't have that set yet though...with 3 girls I just didn't think i'd use it much....now with a little guy though my eye's have been opened.
happy stampin' love reading your blog! Your boys sure keep you hoppin' LOL.....take care
I love those chubby legs of Cole!
Post a Comment