A couple weeks ago, we got together with Miles' family and had some family pictures taken, as well as had a 70th birthday party for his dad. Photo credits go to Laddy, a friend of my sister in law.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is excellent...what a great selection of photos...Nice colour choices...
Welcome & thanks for visiting my blog. It's basically a space where friends and family near & far can keep "tabs" on us and have a little peek into our day to day lives! There won't be a lot of deep and profound words of wisdom but rather look at it more along the lines of being a "mommy blog"... life is never dull at our house! I'm also a Stampin' Up! demonstrator so every now and then... check out some of my creations! Enjoy!
I'm married to Miles and mom to four amazing boys... 10, 8, 6 and 4 years! I enjoy stamping and scrapbooking, camping, playing in the dirt (planting flowers!), photography, bargain shopping, curling up with a good book & a cup of tea...and for those that know me well - chatting on the phone!
All the stamps used in projects you see on my blog are Copyright Stampin' Up! 1988-2010, unless otherwise stated. I hope you enjoy them and they inspire your own creativity!
3 comments:
That is excellent...what a great
selection of photos...Nice
colour choices...
Great Pictures! You guys look great! Michael was 1 of 3 boys aswell, so wild, I know quite a few families of 3 boys.
we do too - and quite a few with 4 boys as well :) crazy but fun! actually now that I think of it, I know TONS of people with three boys! insane!
Post a Comment