My mom & dad were here visiting for two weeks and put our basement back together for us. It looks great and we were blessed to have the insurance claim go to someone we love & respect... I got a couple little extra projects thrown in while I had them here too! THANKS for everything! For Cole's birthday we got a DQ ice cream cake and partied at home with Papa & Grammie!
Monday, November 8, 2010
One, two, THREE....
On October 14th, we celebrated three years with our Coley! Hard to believe that the BABY of our family is already THREE! As you can tell from the pictures, he's a bit of a ham! Always making us laugh, getting into things & telling us how things are done! After nine years, we are almost a diaper free home too - Cole is doing great in the potty training department! He has his days but for the most part I'm actually surprised at how well it's going! Yay Cole :)
My mom & dad were here visiting for two weeks and put our basement back together for us. It looks great and we were blessed to have the insurance claim go to someone we love & respect... I got a couple little extra projects thrown in while I had them here too! THANKS for everything! For Cole's birthday we got a DQ ice cream cake and partied at home with Papa & Grammie!

My mom & dad were here visiting for two weeks and put our basement back together for us. It looks great and we were blessed to have the insurance claim go to someone we love & respect... I got a couple little extra projects thrown in while I had them here too! THANKS for everything! For Cole's birthday we got a DQ ice cream cake and partied at home with Papa & Grammie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Great cake!
Glad you had a fun visit with mom and dad and that your house is all back together.
Post a Comment