Sunday, November 21, 2010
Rider Pride
Back in July our community hosted a family event called 'Riders in the Park' - there were kiddie activities, face painting, a band, the Rider pep band, a visit from Gainer etc, and the evening ended by watching the Riders beat the BC Lions, on the big outdoor screen. Thought this was an appropriate day to post some pictures as we cheer the RIDERS to victory over the Calgary Stampeders :) In anticipation for this day, the boys even had Rider Pride day @ school on Friday! Who are you cheering for? Oh and for you Calgarians out there... do the Stampeders have Christmas tree ornaments?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Guess us, "Calgarians" will have to respond...too bad the Stamps couldn't beat the Green Team. But we will be cheering on your team next weekend!
You put Green in your hair!!!
You are so hardcore - great job :)
Thanks! It isn't easy being green - especially after Grey Cup - but it was a good game & at the beginning of the season, I'm sure many didn't see us making it this far even, so way to go RIDERS!
Rach - it's a mascara like tube of GREEN that i got at Chatters I think. Washes out no prob - forgot about it & then when I was in the tub I was like "ah - why is the water green?" looked around to make sure a toilet cleaner or something hadn't fallen in! haha!
Looks like a lot of fun...
Post a Comment