Sunday, November 21, 2010

Whoa... I made some cards

So over the past little while I have still been making cards, when my craft room isn't packed up (due to basement issues). Here are some made this summer! I doubt I will make many Christmas cards & will send out photo greeting cards with our mug shot on it instead! Next year I hope to start EARLY and make my own cards :) Oh and I do apologize for the photo quality of some of these cards. You can see that I got carried away with paper pieces but it was very fun & each card still has it's own identity!

Baby Boy card that went to a friend from camp for her 3rd boy :)

Baby Girl - this one went to my cousin Amanda

Twins (boy & girl) - to my cousin Sigrid

Baby Girl - for my neighbour next month (hope she doesn't read my blog!!!)

Baby Boy - for our friends #4 boy! He is currently 10 days overdue so we are hoping today is the day!

Cards for the boys teachers - a little welcome back to school present :)

Found these matching soaps & hand sanitizers on clearance @ Bath & Body so thought I'd get the boys' new teachers all a little treat!

I made these to give Miles' aunt & uncle and also our former neighbours! We camped with other grrreat friends too but didn't get a card made!

Miles' cousin & wife are expecting baby #2 :)

My SIL's birthday card

My cousins wedding card - 'Enjoy the Journey'

... 'and little tricycles along the way'

Birthday card for a 5 year old

2 comments:

Ara said...

Great cards!! I especially love the "enjoy the journey" card and the little tricycles along the way, that's just too cute!! Great job!! When do you sneak in the time? After the boys are in bed?

Anonymous said...

I love all these cards...