
(Card now posted! - I made about 22 of these)
I was trying to post a Christmas card that I made at my most recent craft n' chat at church but apparently I'm having some photo storage issues! Hmmm - maybe I've made too many photobuckets lately :) Anyways... my tip of the day is: if you are a stamper and planning on making your Christmas cards this year, start soon and make a few "batches" at a time so that when fall/winter rolls around you can focus on other festive things and not stress about how many cards you have yet to make!
But while I'm on the topic of "Be Merry" I want to add:
A) Yay for an income tax return this year!!! (just found out tonight - any little bit is better than paying eh?!)
B) Got a letter back saying that I am relieved of jury duty - double yay! Being somewhat deaf finally has an advantage!
C) Yay that Sanjaya FINALLY got booted off of American Idol - it's about time!
CARD INGREDIENTS: Paper/Ink - Real Red, Cool Caribbean, Whisper White; Red grosgrain ribbon; Stamp Sets - Oh My Word and Warm Words; and I used my new CUTTLEBUG to emboss the background swirls! A very fun birthday present...





6 comments:
Thumbs up to C!!!!!
You look like you had a good time on your vacation, I hope to go west some year, looks gorgeous!! Love all the pictures, great job!
Can't wait to see you christmas card!
Too bad about the card, I look forward to seeing it. Yay for the other stuff though! Sorry I haven't chatted with you yet. Farming got in the way for a couple of days. Talk to you later today, maybe?
Glad you had a nice Vist to BC. There is lots to do and see in BC (Iknow because I live in BC) The Buchart Gardens looked so lovely. We might just venture to see them this summer because my kids have never been to see them, they are 11 and 13.
Glad to hear you are getting a tax return...that is so much better than owing them $$$. And Jury duty..yuck.Good thing you're off the hook on that one. I don't know of anyone who enjoys that. I've never been selected. Thank Goodness!
Cute card. Love the colours you picked together. Don't follow A. Idol, but we did see one girl sing this week... "Trouble is a woman..." who is that one? She was good.
That one I think was the top idol - Melinda Doolittle. She is very good but did have a previous career or something as a background singer - she now wants to "spread her wings" as a soloist. Sooo... the controversy is whether or not she should technically be there when she's kind of already a pro singer. She's quite humble and sweet though.
Holy crap! Christmas already?
The next time people start teasing me for starting my Christmas projects in July, I'm gonna send them here.
Good for you, you're on the ball.
Post a Comment