Friday, April 20, 2007

Kids!

Tonight I went to the church to help set up for our ladies Spring Tea tomorrow. Because Miles was working late, I had to take the boys with me. We set up tables (the youth did actually - many thanks!) and put on tablecloths, flowers, napkins etc. I then went and pulled some silk flowers out of storage, to use as fillers around the room. Ethan said to me, "how come they're having a funeral here?" I was like "who's kid are you?! THIS IS A SPRING TEA!" Pretty funny!

3 comments:

Sandi said...

Kids say the funniest things. I'm sure the tables looked lovely.

Katie and Scott said...

Way too funny, Lou! I can totally relate tho - being a kid and growing up around a funeral. Your world gets a little focused on that kinda stuff ; )

Rachel H. said...

Funny stuff Ethan. And I hadn't realized I kept typing Saskatoon!!! Because the whole time I'm THINKING Saskatchewan...heeeheee