Thursday, April 19, 2007
New Blog!
Ok - due to my photo overload, I decided to put some trip pictures in a new blog: From the Prairies and Beyond. By doing this, I think I lost the comments but it allows me to carry on with this blog for a bit longer before I have to maybe "purchase" photo space! Check it out! I will post here whenever I update the pictures, so it won't be a blog to check every day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
great idea! You already have more on your new blog in one day, than most people have on their blogs for an entire month (or year!!!) good job!
So where's your next vacation?
Camping... Victoria for Silja's wedding in November...
I didn't know we had to purchase photo space????? I have always just found it easier to have many blogs because we have so much info...
Robyn: Apparently there's a limit... and I guess I reached it! Look out cuz you won't be far behind me :)
Post a Comment