Friday, April 27, 2007

Helmets - makes no sense!

These pictures came through on my e-mail today & I figured I better post something after one whole week has gone by! A guy that I graduated from high school with has become very well known on his UNICYCLE! Right before our reunion in 2001, there had been a bunch of pictures in the newspaper about him and he was doing this very thing... plus the Great Wall of China etc! While some people seem to have NO FEAR - you wouldn't even catch me walking there! So while helmets make no sense (in this scenario anyways)... how 'bout a parachute!? These pictures are NOT of Kris, but for interests sake, check out www.krisholm.com

8 comments:

Sandi said...

You'd never see me biking on cliffs like that. Yeah, the helmet isn't going to save you if you fall off the cliff. Thanks for sharing!

Sarah said...

crazy guy!

Sarah said...

I fixed your link.....

Louise said...

I see that - I'm here right now! I did everything right but it kept coming up as page not found!

Grammie said...

I see my first comment didn't register. I wouldn't even walk there but it is a nice view.

Jannelle said...

Murray's got some friends that do some of that crazy kind of biking! (shocking, I know). Hey I was just reading down your blog and noticed you'll be moving on to baseball. Sounds fun, my kids are totally into it right now too. No team though. With all the kids together, we could almost make a team! So we will move on to gymnastics and swimming. Still fun, but no "spits" allowed!

Jannelle said...

OK, so I checked out your friends' site, and I had NO IDEA unicycling was this big! Now he has some amazing pics...crazy/weird!!?

Katie and Scott said...

That's just insane! I've ridden some fairly crazy trails in my time - but that kinda stuff doesn't interest me!