Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Happy Birthday Little Sister


Happy Birthday Sarah - hope you have a great day!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

thanks!
you sure gave me a great haircut for this pic. like the bobbles too!

Grammie said...

Oh she looks like Todd! Sarah was
three in this picture?

Grammie said...

I should add that I think it was
Louise that gave Sarah this haircut,the night morfar was babysitting!

Louise said...

Nope that was the year before cuz I was in grade one in the blue dress & for this picture I was in grade two with an almost identical picture!!! Sorry mom - you take the credit for this one :)

Sarah said...

I think you did this cut too, Louise..... you are responsible for more than one of my winner haircuts! I was so cooperative... crazy!

Katie and Scott said...

Happy Birthday, Sarah!!!

Rachel H. said...

Wow - it's payback huh?

Tim Schindel was at GT last night; spoke to introduce an MLA he's friends with for conference.