Friday, May 25, 2007

Happy Birthday Baby!

Well my youngest monkey (to date) is two today! He's a fun little guy, full of life, still not talking yet, but always on the go with a mischievious twinkle in his eyes! Here's a few "memory lane" pictures of my not-so-wee babe and also some with his ice cream cake, which was Ethan's request!

6 comments:

Grammie said...

Nice Job Louise. I forgot all the
hair he had at birth.

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday little man! Sorry auntie didn't call you today, but I don't think you'll even notice. I will try you tomorrow. Looks like you had a fun day!!!!

Robyn Jones said...

happy birthday Liam! You are such a big man now!

Jannelle said...

Happy Birthday big guy! Hugs and kisses--aunty misses you!

Suzette said...

I loved looking at those pictures!! I can't believe he is already 2!! I hope he had a great day. What a cutie!

Beautifully Mended said...

Beautiful pics....time sure does fly! He does have such a cute sparkle in his eyes doesn't he? Looks like it was a fun day!!!