On Saturday (before lunch and before going home) Jannelle and I took the boys on a hike by the creek. It involved climbing fences, dodging rocks and climbing a hill... this is all fine but A: I didn't check my footware before I left & thought I was wearing something else and B: I had no intention of carrying Liam on my shoulders for 2/3 of the trek!!! It was a beautiful day though and little boys love to explore... definitely more exciting than city sidewalks!
Looking at the skull... is it a cow or a deer or a dinosaur....???
"What could this hole be from?"
Walk the Line...
Liam exploring rocks and other little things








6 comments:
Love the pictures Louise...The
boys looked liked they really
enjoyed.
I love going for hikes like that. My kids don't like it as much now that they are older...but then again I don't have to carry them...good thing too because they are too darn heavy. My kids are 11 & 13. Looks like the boys were having fun.
I'm glad you enjoyed one of our treks--they are a weekly fave around here. Maybe next time we will make it to the water!
PS Just when I think I might be getting somewhere with exercise, you go and put a picture of my butt on the internet...I feel a LONG run coming on...thanks sis!
There's nothing wrong with your butt or I wouldn't have posted it!!! :)
This looks like fun! Where abouts is this? I love nature hike, wish I could go on more with the kids, but there aren't too many in Regina ;)
Louise, a side note. I noticed you commented on my trailer post...we were wondering what kind of van you had, and why you went with a tent trailer, and what kind of tent trailer you have....we are very curious, cause now we are thinking that our van might not pull it...email me @ makeffer (at) sasktel (dot) net
great pics! I can just imagine what was going through all those little boys' minds... they are probably convinced it is a dinosaur!!!!!
Post a Comment