Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Dear Mr. Premier

Dear Mr. Premier... we think you need to take a drive on this highway (between Sceptre and Cabri)... it's pretty bad! Being from BC, I'm actually in awe that this is called a HIGHWAY!





Our poor truck heading to the shower, after a long journey...

6 comments:

Sandi said...

Yikes those roads look aweful. Poor truch needs a good cleaning. At least you made it home safe.

Sandi said...

Poor TRUCK, really I know how to spell. The k isn't even beside h...opps. It's been a long day.

Grammie said...

Shall I forward this to your Premier for you? :)

Sarah said...

you should send it to him... that truck is pretty dirty! Steve will probably say it looks like fun! But I know you had all those problems with the recalled bit.

Katie and Scott said...

The truck looked so clean when we saw it in Calgary! Glad you're home safe & sound. Did you guys get the snow in SK too?

When you were recapping your holiday - I was surprised you didn't quote Miles' comment to Katie during lunch - ha!

Sarah said...

ok, now we all want to know what Miles said to Katie...