Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My First Picture!!!

Yesterday was our ultrasound and we got to see our newest little munchkin! From measurements etc, it looks like my due-date might be a week sooner... but then again it could also mean that the babe is not-so-small! What else is new!!?? These are 3-D pictures by the way!



Arm across face and ear


Legs crossed



Ethan thinks these little legs look like a bird & Miles thinks they look like the "Robax" man (for back pain)

19 comments:

Sandi said...

Those are really detailed pictures. You can really see baby well. How exciting for you guys.

Kirsten B. said...

Wow! Congratulations! I read your blog but I must have missed the announcement if there was one! I had no idea you were expecting again. How exciting!!! Very cool first pictures!

Sarah said...

those pics are bizzare. I haven't seen any like that before. Cool!

Beautifully Mended said...

WOW...what amazing pictures...3D! how cool is that! What a blessing! I LOVE the one with the arm over the face...like 'please leave me alone I am trying to sleep here' SO CUTE! You are a wonderful mommy! Have a great week!

Tricia said...

cool pics. could you tell what the sex was? are you going to find out, if so are you going to tell people?

Amy said...

Congrats! Those are great pics.

So tell me, does the baby look like Mommy or Daddy?

Michelle said...

These are the best pictures I have ever seen!! Congratulations!

Tim Schindel said...

That's an interesting way to make an announcement Louise. Barb says: Wow, that girl is a baby machine. I say: Wow, Miles almost has an entire hockey line.

We say: Congrats to everyone, the kid definitely has Miles legs (almost the same size already!)

BTW, we appreciate you seeking to populate the earth all by yourself, I guess part of the Saskatchewan growth plan is to have more people like you live in the province. If every couple in SK had 4 kids in their family, you'd catch BC in no time!

Suzette said...

Wow those are amazing pictures!! I am so excited for you Lou:)

Anonymous said...

Wow, great pictures!! Not at all like the copies they give here (X-ray type, printed on white paper!)

CONGRATUALTIONS!!!!

Rachel H. said...

awesome pics! what a neat way of doing them

KerrySchwen said...

Hey Momma! Those are amazing pic's and are sooo cute of baby! Very detailed. Congratulations on your exciting news.
Kerry

Robyn Jones said...

So cute!!! I love the 3-D pics... I didn't get those...which clinic did you go to??

BTW...regarding what Tim said...It's ok...Tammy and I will help you populate sask....grin

Jannelle said...

Ahahaha! I love how they bleeped out the "privates" so we couldn't guess what the baby is! That is too funny! Censorship at work for you! Anyways, congrats, neat pics, talk to you soon!

Jill aka neeuqpmats said...

Congratulations!! So excited for you all. The first pictures are well worth their weight in gold. They are so detailed and wonderful. Truly we are "fearfully and wonderfully made." Blessings to all of you. Let us know if there are any cravings, and we'll try to help you out. LoL. :) Have a great day!

tracey said...

oh my gosh!! i didn't know you were prego!! congrats girl! when you due?? #4..wow you are a brave soul! :)

Louise said...

My brother also asked if the white area was hiding something on purpose but I think it's just the lighting or the way it was printed cuz the same white area is also on the arms & body...

Ara said...

wow, those are quite the pictures! I never had any 3D pics for any of my babies, it had JUST come to Regina when i was PG with my baby 5 yrs ago...

Do you know what gender your baby is?

Rayael said...

Congratulations!! Babies sure are special. (I think the little legs look like the 'Robax' guys too!) Have a wonderful week.