Happy Easter everyone! Miles had to go into the office this morning, so the boys & I headed off to church on our own. The choir did a presentation & there was no children's church but I must say ALL the children did amazingly well this morning! I was so impressed with my own boys & how good they were but like I said, all the kids were pretty great! While the boys ate lunch, I snuck outside to hide plastic easter eggs (I put the chocolate ones inside - easier for little kids to find the bright colours). We then coloured and decorated the eggs that I had hard boiled last night. I'm afraid that dear Liam's hands will be "Incredible Hulk green" for a few days.... When Miles came home, the boys, with baskets in hand, went out to collect their eggs! It's not every Easter than you get to collect eggs in the snow, wearing your winter jacket and boots! Hope the rest of you aren't too jealous!? Anyways, I'm sure this slideshow will give you a glimpse of our fun afternoon:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Louise, you are indeed a brave soul. We had our egg hunt – we were blessed with sunshine to melt the snow – and all the kids had a grand time. It looks like yours had a grand time too! It was so fun to watch them figure out that the eggs actually had something INSIDE. Mudmaven comes from my first love – pottery. I have been a potter for over 20 years and still do some, although not as much as I once did. I make high fired porcelain – mostly functional, wheel thrown pots. Thanks for visting my blog! ~chris
I love your little egg friends! You are such a creative Mum.
We like how egg dye = no shirts for the boys! There are so many lessons learned on your site...looks like everyone had fun.
love your eggs!! Ethan sure looks like you in one of these pics!
Post a Comment