Monday, March 10, 2008

we're building....

Just letting you know that we are building a house and I've decided to start a new blog to journal the progress of this exciting event! We are just in the final stages of drafting, now, so it will be awhile yet 'till I can start posting some pictures & reports of what's going on BUT just wanted to alert you to the new link on the side (under MY OTHER BLOGS) called new house on the prairie. Feel free to pop in once & awhile to follow our journey....

4 comments:

Rachel H. said...

Did you have a good birthday Lou? Miles spoil you rotten I hope?

Ara said...

I love that new picture at the top of your page!! Did you take that?

I bet your excited to get the building process underway!! AND even more excited to move in!! I pray it goes smoothly for you!!

Louise said...

Yep - in November on our way home from BC. Somewhere in Alberta.

Katie and Scott said...

Really like the new look of the Blog, Lou -- good work. Plus your design/house blog is exciting!! Not that we are moving anytime soon - I think I'll take Katie to the showhomes this weekend...just to look ; )