Sunday, March 9, 2008

My weekend - through the eyes of Liam!

Those of you that know my Liam, know that I have about one 'adventure' a week with him! He's so curious & mischievious that he's always up to or into something! This past weekend, he managed to find a bit more fun that usual! And just for the record, he does wear pants, but for some reason he is without in every single picture, every single day! Blogger is just letting upload pictures now (March 11th) and they had to be 'small' for some reason but you should be able to enlarge by clicking on the picture (to get the true 'feel' of the moment! haha!)

Friday, March 7th: as Ethan was getting ready for school, he was complaining of a 'puke' smell, so I checked the back entrance, the pantry, the garbage etc and although the smell remained, I couldn't locate it! I mentioned it to Miles as he came down the stairs and he said, "puke? - oh - you haven't checked the kitchen in awhile".... there was Liam on the floor drawing pictures in parmesan cheese!
Saturday, March 8th: Liam came to me with Sunlight dish soap in one hand & a sippy cup in the other. I told him it was SOAP, not lemon juice (gotta love the lemon on the front of the container) & to put it back. A minute later, when I followed him to the kitchen to make sure he was putting it back - this is what I found! "Mommy - soap!" Arrrgh! Right concept - wrong soap! So I had to scoop all the soap out of the dispenser & wipe up the dishwasher door because I can only imagine the overflow of bubbles if I had left it! Happy Birthday to me!
Sunday, March 9th: At some point in the afternoon, Ethan came to tell me that "Liam's into something - he's all white!" My biggest fear was that he had found the diaper cream again... but it was just a good 'ol container of Betty Crocker icing! It was on him, the floor, the stove, the dishwasher, the cabinets.... I decided to stick him in the tub & when I came back, Ethan had cleaned up for me! I was sooo amazed! What a sweetheart! Happy Birthday to Grammie!

3 comments:

Ara said...

Oh, Louise, I think you deserve a metal for not going mental!!!!! I know I would! My baby, a girl, is almost as michievious as him, but not quite! You definitely win!!

Love that you capture it all on film for evidence, it will make a great scrapbook, not just a few pages, a whole book!!

Grammie said...

Thanks for the bday greetings...

It looks like most of
Liam's adventures are in the kitchen...

I like your new title banner.

Sarah said...

yummy... makes me want spaghetti with parmesan cheese!!!