Monday, October 6, 2008

New Hooters....

OWL STAMPS that is! Silly people... sorry, I couldn't resist! I always think of the scene in the movie 'Dumb and Dumber' :) Anyways - back to the card... I made 8 cardfronts (for my upline swap) and this card. I used the new SU! set 'Owl Together Now' and the 'Autumn Vine' designer paper that is in the new holiday mini catalogue (October 1st to January 18th). I used the colours from the DP as my inspiration... Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard and Really Rust. Due to the chaos around my house lately, my stamping moments have been very minimal - so it was fun to have an excuse to pull a few things out again. I really need to make some baby boy cards too - thankfully I made a stash of girl cards before summer :)


2 comments:

Ara said...

Great card! Love the colours! I so desperately need to stamp!! I hope tonight inspires me...

Sarah said...

Very cute!