Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Howdy Partner...

On Saturday, I had a combined birthday party for Jackson (5) and Cole (1) - I was all prepared to do two separate parties, on different days but then with having a funeral to go to last weekend, that used up the whole weekend and then this weekend, I didn't think my friends needed to come two days in a row, being that most of them had kids in both age brackets!!! Also, for Cole, I really just want a couple pictures that I can scrapbook someday! Ever since his birthday last year, Jackson has been talking about a cowboy party... so that's what we did and most of the kids dressed up too, so we had a houseful of little buckaroo's :) At our party round-up we had cactus juice, hot dogs, natcho chips, wheat salad and a horse shoe cake! There was a round of 'pin the tail on the donkey' and we made some snazzy 'lone ranger' masks!


Birthday Cole after enjoying his cupcake

"Rubber Ducky, you're the one..."

Cole's Sesame Street cupcakes - complete with Ernie's rubber ducky for the candle!

Jackson blowing out his big #5

The horseshoe cake - the sprinkles are stars & cows... nothing amazing but he LOVED it, so that's all that matters! (there's a sheriff badge in front of the #5)

Some of the deputy's waiting for cake...
Opening prezzies
Pin The Tail On The Donkey - Jackson got it first try!

Liam... after emptying a tube of glitter glue onto his mask :)

"Cactus Juice"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Louise what a great job...
You are so cleaver to think up
themes ...Love the cup cake stack
with the rubber duckie candle...
the horse shoe cake was fabulous too
grammie

Katie and Scott said...

Looks like a great time, Lou! How do you manage to do it all -- nice work!