Monday, October 13, 2008

Remembering Grandma A.

Today, as we were all at Miles' parents house, we got a call to say that his maternal Grandma had passed away. I am thankful to have known her for the past ten years... when we were newly engaged, we flew out (from BC) to her 80th birthday party and that's when I met most of Miles' extended family. She had just celebrated her 90th on September 20th. This picture was taken May 2007 when we stopped in to see her last. (Miles saw her again early summer of this year though). Grandma was always full of spunk and had a good sense of humour, until the last few years when her mind and body started failing. Sounds like her funeral will be on Saturday.


September 20, 1918 - October 13th, 2008

1 comment:

Ara said...

I am sorry for your loss Louise. My thoughts and prayers are with your and your family. Now her mind is free, and she is full of spunk once again!