Saturday, October 4, 2008

I {heart} fall

On Thursday, after school, we went to the park (our 'new' neighbourhood) with some friends. It was a gorgeous day and hard to believe that it was October!!! I've come to the realization that I love aspects of all the seasons but for some reason, I am especially drawn to fall... probably because it is such a short season where I live and before you get a chance to even rake the leaves, snow is on the ground!







Some Scenics....





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely playground you have.
I love that picture of Liam on the
tire..."the thinker"
Ethan looks like he can really
get around on the rings.
It was a gorgeous day.
Autumn is a beautiful time of year.
Grammie

Ara said...

Love your photos! Glad you have a good park in your new neighbourhood!

Sarah said...

Wow - that last pic needs to go in a magazine!!!