Wednesday, June 10, 2009

LIVE all the days of your life...

A quote on my 'Family Organizer' calendar says: "May you LIVE all the days of your life" - Jonathon Swift. Today just proved how short life is and how much we need to truly LIVE each day as if it were our last. Today, my sweet cousin lost her precious husband. Many of you will remember that I just posted their wedding photos from November 10th, 2007 and now on June, 10th, 2009, he's suddenly gone....

In Aaron's 31 years, he LIVED life - he enjoyed cooking, restaurant critiquing, reading, writing, a good debate, theology (and sharing his love for God with others) and of course his beloved Silja. If you ever wanted a recipe or a computer or whatever else you can think of - you asked Aaron & he would get what you needed, or answer your question, right down to the last little detail!

My heart goes out to Silja and family and to Aaron's family, in which he was the youngest of 7 siblings. You will be missed & I can only imagine the conversations going on in heaven right now :) As Silja later stated, "Aaron loved a captive audience!"

Here is a quote from Aaron himself: In the end I want to be known not for money, power or intelligence but for my deep love for people and for having changed many lives. I believe it is my destiny to affect a whole generation of people. Now to see how that comes about...

And one of his favourite quotes (of many) "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" - Ghandi


1 comment:

Sarah said...

That's a very sweet picture of them... and yes, I imagine he is having a great conversation right now in Heaven!