It's so hard to believe that we are down to the last couple days of school - once again, it seems like it was September 'yesterday' and we were starting at a new school, commuting every day while we waited for our house to be finished etc! Grade two and kindergarten are behind us and will not happen again, in this household, until the 2010-2011 and 2012-2013 school years! Crazy eh!? Anyways, with the end of a school year usually comes a few fun activities. Ethan and Jackson have both been on field trips, the kindergarten class had a year-end celebration last week, today was playday (it was called sports day when I was in school) and on Friday Ethan's class is having an outing to the local spray park... here are some playday pictures, when the families got to join the students for a picnic lunch:
Mr. Independent eating a popsicle (I knew I'd be very unpopular if I didn't order him one too!)

Daddy and Ethan

Liam

Daddy and Jack
PS: Happy Birthday to my Dad :) Hope you're having a great day! Don't work too hard...
1 comment:
Great hats for the boys! Looks like a great day of fun. Call you next week to get details for our visit...K&S
Post a Comment