Wednesday, June 17, 2009
no words...
I came home from Jackson's soccer game on Monday night and when I got inside, the closet door was open, boxes were scattered about & Cole was there jibbering... I thought it was his mess, so shut the closet door & carried on into the house. Jackson took off his socks & shin pads and then E&J were getting ready for bed but we all had no clue where Liam was. Miles finally said, "Liam's calling you & it sounds like he's in the office..." So I went to the office bracing myself for whatever mess he could have created, but it was empty. As I turned to exit, this is what I saw:
I have NO IDEA how he managed to get up on to the shelf in the closet. Even with his assortment of boxes, I don't think it would have been high enough!!! All I can think of is that he got ahold of something and shimmied the rest of the way up with his bare feet on the wall??? Where's a surveillance camera when you need one! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment