Saturday, July 4, 2009

It isn't easy being GREEN

Last night we went to the first CFL game for our province. Our massage therapist has seasons tickets and invited us to go along! We had great seats and our 'RIDERS' won! It was a super close game that had fans at the edge of their seats, or on their feet, for most of the game!!!

During the national anthem... why is the BC flag upside down? Ooops!

First points on the board! Go Riders!

Riders vs Lions

Gainer :)

Um - I'm sure I can do this... right? ... right?

Our great seats

Our 'section' of field

Us :)

Final score







PS: 'HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY' to all my friends in the USA

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That looks like fun! And ya... what was with the BC flag??

Seems like I haven't talked to you in forever... maybe tomorrow??

Sarah said...

Steve's at a BC Lions game tonight... hopefully they will get the flag right at home!!!

Anonymous said...

Great picture of you and Miles
g