Saturday, July 25, 2009

on a roll....

I had a couple baby cards (boy) that needed to be made, along with b-day cards for my mother-in-law & sister-in-law... while I was at it, I ended up making a few thank you cards!


This re-useable gift bag was my inspiration for the black & white cards





A birthday card, using the 'In Colors'


Baby Boy cards - using the colours from ribbon that I found at Wal-Mart! I ended up using SU!'s Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise & Cool Caribbean and as you can see they are pretty much the same layout with just a couple differences :)


Lastly, I decided to make a camping thank you - didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped but it'll do the job! Once again using the 2009-2010 'In Colors' ink, paper & ribbon

3 comments:

Ara said...

Very nice cards!! I need to get stamping again, I've been doing a little bit of scrapbooking. Thanks for sharing, I am really interested in seeing what your craft room will look like after you get it done! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

You did a good job. g

Sarah said...

Oh, I LOVE all your cards!