The birthday boy staining the fence!
Monday, June 2, 2008
Fabulous Fence FUN!
Here's the update on our fence! Lookin' pretty good in my opinion! It's great to have the kids 'contained' once again, although they did have fun playing with the neighbours all week! So much so, that I actually just got a call saying that Liam was in their yard now and I have no idea how he got there! Hmmm?!? We had a neighbourhood BBQ on Friday night and lit the firepit as well. Lotsa fun!
This rhubarb plant has been totally abused - we had concrete slabs on it... it still grew; we hacked and whacked at it and tried to dig it out... it grew back; I told the guys to 'auger it out' when they drilled fence posts... I think they thought I was joking; anyways - this plant was nothing last week and look at it now! Anyone need a sermon illustration of some kind?! I love rhubarb but Miles doesn't, so we've never bothered with it... hopefully the new owners *heart* rhubarb!!!!
Thanks to my dad's suggestion, we got this great gate kit - a very easy way to assemble a great looking & sturdy gate! The neighbour went and got two as well (a double gate)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
nice fence.....now come and build one for us!!! ;) We sooo badly need a new one!!
Great job guys.
Very impressive! Is the gate a package deal or just have to know what to buy @ the store -- do tell (please!), we built our fence last year, but haven't done the gate yet.
Happy belated b-day, Miles!!
Happy Birthday Miles!
Great fence. What a handyman you are.
The gate hardware was a kit for $25 at Home Depot but I think he had to buy the latch separately. He was very impressed with how easy it was!
Post a Comment