Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tart & Tangy

Here are the cards we made at last nights pre-buy card class. I love the fruit and the vibrant colours of the Summer Picnic designer paper! I have to confess that these aren't my own card designs (except the cherry one)... but that's the joy of creating - borrowing other ideas and tweaking them a bit! Switch colours, use different ribbon, change up the paper or embellishments.... if anyone has stamp sets and needs ideas or a jump start, a great site to check into is www.splitcoaststampers.com & take a peek at their gallery!


Lemons & oranges - dazzling diamonds glitter on the slices

Using markers, you can create a calorie-free chocolate dipped strawberry!

A great teacher card idea with the little apple & kid-print 'thank you'

I LOVE these cherries & have wanted a stamp like this forever!

1 comment:

Grammie said...

The cards are beautiful...