Monday, June 9, 2008

I love my boys....

I took the boys outside today, for a little photoshoot and for the most part they humoured me and cooperated! It is so nice that Cole is sitting on his own now and doesn't require being propped up against someone else. A group of handsome young men if I might say so myself :)






6 comments:

Katie and Scott said...

Amazing!

Grammie said...

Louise, you need to go into the
business .... Great photos

Sarah said...

those are all frameable!!

Louise said...

That was the method to my madness! I've got a barn window needing some pictures :)

Ara said...

they are pretty cute, and look like they cooperated for you very well!! Great pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Louise...they are one handsome crew!! You are amazing...as always! Sounds like you had some fun in S'toon!!! Did you get some fun stuff with your gift certificates???