
Saturday, August 30, 2008
But you always....
I do appreciate a clean house, however, keeping it clean 24/7 while the house is FOR SALE is starting to take a toll on everyone! We can't just run out the door without making beds etc. This morning, Jackson asked me if it was time to go to the carnival yet (it wasn't even 8am) and I said, "no we have to clean the house up, since we're having an OPEN HOUSE today." Jackson: "OOOOOHHHHHH! You ALWAYS have to CLEAN the house before we GO anywhere!!!! Argh!"


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
That's a great clipart! Here's wishing for a quick sale, so you can go back to normal lceaning schedules!!
Cleaning is one of the things in life where the saying "The Joy is in the Journey, not the Destination" just does NOT ring true. I would love it if I could come home to a clean house (destination) and not have to worry about the journey.... journey shmurney as far as cleaning goes! Love the picture you found... I guess my life is not being wasted :)
Post a Comment