I thought I would 'borrow' these pictures of my cousin, Roald (in Norway) for all those not on facebook! There are so many more pictures but I thought I'd capture a few of the most daring ones! These are INSANE :) Gorgous photos, don't get me wrong (hence the reason I'm sharing them) but there's NO WAY I could just sit on the side of a drop-off cliff! Enjoy! These ones are from
Kjerag but there is another equally adventurous and breath-taking sight called
Prekestolen if anyone wants to look them up! From what I understand, I think these are both in the Stavanger area and apparently the cliff is 604 metres above the Lysefjord. A climb to the top would take about 2 to 3 hours.... anyone up for the challenge?!



2 comments:
absolutely NOT. nononononononono I would never be sitting on the edge like that.
also, I have a picture of "Willie Wimple" standing on that rock in the last picture:)
Oh Lou -- you've got me wanting to make some serious changes to our list of trips!! These are great. Check out our mountain climb today - we actaully did 970m of elevation - so slightly higher than these photos (and it also took 6 hours!)
Post a Comment