Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Family Camp

Just realized that I haven't posted any pics from our week at family camp.... thankfully 'our' chicken pox cleared up to the non-contagious state and we were able to go ahead with our original plans!!! Miles pulled the trailer out for us early Sunday morning and set everything up, while I continued to run around like a crazy woman, getting the house ready to sell and pack for camp at the same time! Finally by late Monday, we were on our way, the MLS pictures were submitted and the For Sale sign went up the next day! Whew!

Camp was great, the weather was perfect, the boys climbed trees, played on the rocks, splashed at the beach, we visited friends, ate too much, Ethan and I went kayaking, Liam actually stayed in kiddie-care during the services (the first time I could leave him in a year), we went out on the boat, jumped on the trampoline, played with the puppy next door, climbed sand hills..... just to name a few :) We were here July 28th until August 4th.

Cole and Jackson on Cole's bunk

Four on the trampoline

Cole splashing in the waves....

Ethan's tube ride on the last day - thanks Doug E

Cole and friends - these three mommy's were very happy not to be pregnant in the heat this summer!!!

We went for a walk one night, a few minutes before the evening service... the boys saw this hill and other kids climbing - that was the end of our walk! Liam was so determined to keep up to the others and he succeeded!

Playing on the rocks - almost every morning they'd come here and I'd sit on the picnic table drinking coffee (after breakfast)

Up the tree...

At the beach....

Cole loved the beach, splashing, eating sand...

No comments: