Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First Day of School

Here's my little man, heading off to GRADE TWO this morning! He was a little unsure about it all, being a new school etc but I think he had a pretty good day! He was a bit weepy last night, thinking about the change and missing his former school - poor kid! Yesterday, as we were driving home from a friends place he asked, "mom, how come summer went by soooo fast?" To which I replied, "because it was soooo fun!" He then asked how long summer was and I told him, "two months" and then he said, "but it only felt like 8 weeks!" HELLO??!!?? I thought that was cute! Not sure where he heard that number though!

Another cute story: Jackson came into the room yesterday and asked me what I was doing and I casually said, "oh - just picking at a pimple!" (well I was) and he told me that I should use 'PROACTIV SUWOOSHUN' (Solution). Needless to say I howled and asked if he had seen it on tv! "Yep!!!!!" Anyone needing Proactiv Solution can call 1-800-684-7002



3 comments:

Ara said...

holy dyna that backback is huge, it's bigger than he is, poor guy. So you have to drive out to white city twice a day till your moved into your new pad, crazy, but a good decision...
the keffer school has a tentative start date of sept 9th

Sarah said...

Huge backpack!!! I guess he only has to have it that full on the first and last days of school!

Scott got to meet his teacher and a bunch of classmates today at the park. He loved it, and already declared, "I like Noah, he is my new best friend!!"

Louise said...

I got him a new one & he can have this one back in a couple years :)