Monday, August 25, 2008

Yearbook Fun

If you ever want to procrastinate on doing something, take a few minutes to check out this website called yearbook yourself! Just add a picture of yourself (free of bangs, glasses etc) and scroll through the years to see what you may have looked like! Enjoy my beauty....

1954

1960

1962

1972

1974

1980... ok now this one's lookin' a bit like my mom did when I was a kid!

1990... not too far off my 'real' grad picture in 1991


4 comments:

Katie and Scott said...

Those are awesome! I think my mom had glasses like the early photos - the site does a great job...very funny.

Sarah said...

That is awesome! I love the one of you in the long straight hair... might not be a bad idea for your next hairstyle :)

Anonymous said...

I think you need to try the 1954
style !
Dad

Ara said...

very cool!! 1974 suits you, you should buy a straightner...lol i love mine!!