Thursday, March 4, 2010

Atti'TWO'ed...

For all those that found such humour in our Liam escapades, you will be thrilled to know that Cole is following in his footsteps! Only where Liam was silent & hardly talked until he was 4 yrs old, Cole talks non-stop, so he's definitely a ball of energy! When my mom was out here watching the boys a couple weeks ago, she caught Liam on a chair, just outside the pantry and Cole was on top of the garbage can, in the pantry, scouting out the shelves! Mom labeled Cole 'The Apprentice' and I think it's very fitting :)


Climbing stairs...


Getting ready to follow his brothers out the door to school - at least his hat should keep him warm in the snow :)

Having fun with hair gel & blue sculpting goo shampoo - thank goodness it DID come out of the carpet! Notice the toothbrush? It was used to scrub the goop even further into the carpet!

Nice!!!!

Pretty impressed with himself...

Playing 'Buckaroo' - you hang items on the horse until it bucks!

I played this the day before with the little guy I'm babysitting but didn't even think to use the ears! Clever little monkey :)






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your climbing wall ! g :)