Thursday, March 4, 2010

cards, RAK's etc...

Here's the most recent cards I've made - the first three I whipped up this afternoon (well the goal was to be quick but Cole was 'helping' so took A LOT longer than anticipated) for the boys to take to school tomorrow. The school is ending their week of 'Randon Acts of Kindness'. Today, I went in with two other moms, to Jackson's class and we helped supervise the kids for an extended recess, so that they could go sledding on the hill before their actual recess started. For Ethan's class, moms were scheduled to bring in a treat each day, so I took jello in yesterday.


A card for the staff room 'way to B fabulous' - we LOVE our school and the principal and staff are all so amazing!

A card for Ethan's teacher

A card for Jackson's teacher (her fave colour is orange and she likes giraffes! notice that everyone else got orange cards too!?)

Six layers of jello... with pudding on top and an Easter gummy :) Was fun to do but time consuming!
Jello cups for Ethan's grade 3 class - it was Random Acts of Kindness week at school, March 1-5, so some of the room parents planned activities or treats for the kids each day!

A card for the mom who picked up Liam for playschool when we were in Mexico. The two families that picked E&J up for hockey, got cards that I had made last summer & had on hand

Bennett's 3rd birthday card, using By Land & Big Birthday Candle - it was a bit rushed, as you can probably tell, but served the purpose!

No comments: