Saturday, March 6, 2010

Happe Berthday Mom

It's my 37th Birthday on Monday but the boys were so caught up in making us anniversary cards etc today that Jackson (6 yrs old) also made me a birthday card! On the front it said 'Happe BerthDay Mom' (the D was backwards) and on the inside it says:

I Love you
you Love me
Wier a Happe
FAMILY With a
Grat Big Hug
anD a cis From me to you :)

Happe Birthday
I Love
MoM
From jackson

I thought this was so precious... I read it out loud & then he asked if he got the spelling all right? I told him it was so close that I could figure out all the words! It was the most sentimental I've ever gotten over a Barney song :)

2 comments:

Katie and Scott said...

That is sooo cute! Happy Birthday, Lou!

Anonymous said...

Oh that is precious...g