Saturday, March 6, 2010

Eleven Years

It's hard to believe that March 6th, 1999 was ELEVEN years ago now! To view some pictures taken on our wedding day you can check out our ten year post. This morning we were awakened by four little boys and told that we both had to come downstairs... here they presented us with a card that they made! We then went back up to bed... and were presented with gift certificates for a cruise around the world (I love their creativity). Well actually, I was given the cruise tickets and was told that I could take whoever I wanted! I told them I would take daddy but that we wanted them to come too and asked if they were coming? "Yep - we're your servers!" So then we were given 'pretend' coffee and breakfast in bed :) So yep - lots has changed in 11 years but I love my life & know that I've been blessed! XO

March 6th, 1999

Our entire wedding party - groomsmen, bridesmaids, candlelighters, pianist, violinist, ushers, flower girls, ringbearer... compiled of siblings, cousins, nephew & friends :)

We love our family :)

Mexico - Feb 2010

Hawaii - Dec 2009

BC - April 2009

No comments: