Thursday, May 27, 2010

another chapter closed...

Yesterday was Liam's LAST day of playschool... he LOVED playschool :) It's really kinda sad to think that it is over and even sadder to see him all teary thinking about it being the last day at his 'wittle school' - he almost made me cry. He loved his teachers and his school friends, he loved the crafts and fun & his bucket collected a lot of stickers over the months he was there! I guess all good things must come to an end... Cole will go there for the 2011-2012 school year and then I guess we are done with playschool for good! I know many people opt not to go to playschool - it's not mandatory - it's expensive - at this age the parents are the best teachers - etc etc but my boys have loved their experiences & to see them come home with their stories & masterpieces has been priceless. Liam would literally SHINE when he talked about school so lets hope the next 13+ years are just as bright!!! Here is the card I made for his teachers (& made up some for E&J's teachers for next month too - way easier to make up a batch when I'm on a roll - then I know it's done). You can click on the card to enlarge it & read the verse. Thought it was fitting for the special ladies who are investing time & TLC into my boys :)
So what are your thoughts on playschool, school, homeschooling...


the bucket...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember that bucket :)
I think playschool has been
very good for Liam. I am sure
Cole will benifit from it too as
did E&J...g
ps: I think it is good for
mommy too :)