Boy: (n) a noise with dirt on it
So it's been super rainy here lately but yesterday was an exception... it was sunny, nice and who could blame the boys for wanting to be outside!! I had the front door open so I could kinda keep my eyes & ears open for them but before I caught them, they were into the mud, where our future driveway is going to be! What a mess! It is so great to be the source of entertainment for our neighbourhood! We have a big corner lot, with no fence yet, and often I hear, "I was howling when I drove by the other day and your boys were all in the back yard - no shirts on & rubber boots! You should have been out taking pictures!" If they only knew how many pictures I actually have :) They have dug so many holes in the backyard that I think they are more dangerous than gopher holes...
So it's been super rainy here lately but yesterday was an exception... it was sunny, nice and who could blame the boys for wanting to be outside!! I had the front door open so I could kinda keep my eyes & ears open for them but before I caught them, they were into the mud, where our future driveway is going to be! What a mess! It is so great to be the source of entertainment for our neighbourhood! We have a big corner lot, with no fence yet, and often I hear, "I was howling when I drove by the other day and your boys were all in the back yard - no shirts on & rubber boots! You should have been out taking pictures!" If they only knew how many pictures I actually have :) They have dug so many holes in the backyard that I think they are more dangerous than gopher holes...





3 comments:
OMG! At least they were having fun : )
yep - and they're washable :)
Imagine your granny M having kids
like that? tee hee...She got
upset if the "girls" came home
with dirt on their bobby sox :)g
Post a Comment