Monday, May 31, 2010

cards n' stuff...

I hung out in my craft room for a bit this morning, making a mess, while the boys played nearby in the playroom...


sympathy cards - Miles' cousin lost his son

bridal shower - it was just going to be pretty basic but then some ink got smudged on the top corner and I had to take the card to a whole new level :) the saying, "there are no mistakes in stamping, only embellishment opportunities" once again came to good use!

another twist on the teacher cards...

'celebrate you' - a card going out to a little guy who's first year went by so fast that I didn't even get his baby gift out to him... missed his first b-day too, so this is kind of a 'happy everything' card :)
stay tuned for some baby cards - I'm having trouble keeping up!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

No kidding about keeping up with the baby cards... I am now like 3 behind! Never mind my nephew's birthday... and then my BIL's b-day too - I've gotta get cracking on some cards, myself!

Your cards are all beautiful :)