Saturday, May 15, 2010

Family Pics...

A couple weeks ago (before all the wind & snow) we had some family pictures taken with Anca from Eclipsa Photographic. I picked up our disc today! Yay!




This one looks like an album cover for a new band :)

Flowers for momma - I love all the bright colours!

Ethan

Jackson

Liam

Cole

My boys :)

4 comments:

Katie and Scott said...

Some great shots, Lou! I really liek the one of the family with your shadows behind you - cool perspective. Looks like you had lots to choose from.

Louise said...

thanks! these are probably the best ones - there were lots to pick from but with having to pay per picture (on the disc) I could only pick 10 :)

Robyn Jones said...

Having handsome boys helps!! I guess one of these days I should get family pics done...We have a billion pics of my kids...but I hate having my picture taken....

Anonymous said...

The fam one with the shadows
behind is my fav too...g