Thursday, May 13, 2010

E-I-E-I-O

Last Wednesday, I was able to join Liam and his playschool class on their farm tour! It was such a beautiful day (after all the crummy spring weather we've been having) and a friend watched Cole for me, so that I could go (no younger siblings were permitted to come). It was great to have some one-on-one time with my third son and as we were leaving he said, "thankyou for taking me to the farm" - so sweet!


beautiful blue sky

feeding the horses

a baby duckling

sheep

he got to hold a baby chick, duckling and a gosling - a pretty happy boy!

giving the dogs some love - they adored all the attention!!!

the donkey

goin' on a hay ride around the pasture (and yes, the parents did get on once the class photo was taken!)

see - I was there too :)

prairie land...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a nice farm...I enjoyed doing
the farm tours on sparton ...g