Monday, December 18, 2006
Better early than late!
On Saturday, Ethan had another hockey game & when I checked the schedule, I'm SURE it said 11:55! Miles asked me again before we left & I said "11:55".... when we got to the arena, the board said 12:55 so I was NOT very popular! There's not really anything to do for an hour in that area, so we just sat on the bench and waited... and waited! I didn't tell them about my college info night in 1991 when I dragged poor Julie Lech with me to the orientation one WEEK early! No wonder the huge auditorium was empty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Oh dear Lou! My hubby wouldn't be too impressed with me either ....lol..... LOVE the play pictures. We just had ours last night. Brooklyn was dressed very prettily, hair done etc. but when the play started they had put her angel costume on her (wings and skirt) and somehow it hiked her shirt up so everyone saw her belly hanging out ! Quite funny really.....
Louise...so funny! But you are right better early than late but I guess nothing beats on time eh? The play pictures are ADORABLE... it must be so amazing to see your children in that element! And I also loved the pic of the snow on the branches...so pretty! Nelia
Hey Lou - Anna baby update on my blog. Can't find your email address here or would have written you there instead. R
Post a Comment