Tonight was the children's play at church, titled "The Dress Rehearsal". It was very cute, with the Bite Size class - right up to the teens! Jackson was a shepherd and kept us quite entertained. A few weeks ago, he started talking about the "exercises" that he had to do for church. I asked his teacher what exercises they were doing and she said they had some actions for their song, plus they were "wiggling"! Ethan's class were wisemen & women and they made their own crowns. After I helped get Jackson ready, I went downstairs to take a picture of Ethan, leaving Liam and Jack to play in the classroom. When I came back to get Liam and head to my seat... Liam was no where to be found! He WAS there... I just didn't recognize him since someone put a shepherd costume on him too. I left him with the class to see what would happen but he was delivered to me before the play started! He was sooooo cute! At least I got pictures of him! At the end of the eve, they were all given candy bags and I've just finished the debate of... "you may have your mandarin orange before bed but NOT the "Double Bubble!" Hmmm... gum in the sheets!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Cute kids! I LOVE Liam in that costume!
Liam looks like Scotty in this picture.
Post a Comment