Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Season's Greetings!




With 20 DAYS left until Christmas, I thought I'd say a quick Merry Christmas to everyone! We hope you all have a happy, healthy Christmas and above all else, may you remember the real "Reason for the Season!" (Here's a Christmasey picture of us with Pooh bear in Florida!)

5 comments:

Katie and Scott said...

An Oilers hat, Miles - really?! haha. Looks like a great time was had by all!

Hey Lou - we were inspired by your site and created our own...
http://boydbikingandadventures.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

Louise said...

I've checked it out & made a link!!! Isn't this fun!

Sarah said...

Hi Lou - I had to change your picture... sorry about that, but this is much more flattering. Hope that's ok. If not you can tell me, and I will change it back.. or again :) But seriously... isn't Winnie the Pooh cute?! You too!!!

Sarah

Rachel H. said...

Hey - what a great looking family you guys all are! I'm curious though - what's the answer to Jackson's T-shirt riddle????? Cute face Ethan!

Louise said...

What do you call a dinosaur that scores a goal in soccer? Whenever people read his shirt he automatically turns around!!!! And the answer is...... (don't groan too loud) A DINO-SCORE!