In Memory Of... my flowers! My dear hubby brought home flowers on December 7th for me - beautiful red roses & gerbera daisies! My dad had had surgery that day & Jackson had been a turkey ALL week... so he knew I was having a stressful week! Very sweet :) Anyways, yesterday, I changed vases, saved the three daisies that were still thriving and set them out again. This morning, as Liam was contained in his highchair, I came into the kitchen to find him playing with the vase and criminal evidence on the floor! No investigation needed - suspect was caught GUILTY & was very proud of himself! He somehow wiggled his highchair (on wheels) close enough to the end table and was quite pleased with his find! Oh well - I got to enjoy them for almost two weeks...
PS: for those wondering how the Christmas tree is surviving... not too bad! E&J rotate ornaments on a daily basis ("so Liam can't reach them!") and yesterday, Liam got a toy golf club caught in the lights - he pulled the tree over as he tried to free his club but thankfully I was right there & intervened with heroic measures! Cheers!
PS: for those wondering how the Christmas tree is surviving... not too bad! E&J rotate ornaments on a daily basis ("so Liam can't reach them!") and yesterday, Liam got a toy golf club caught in the lights - he pulled the tree over as he tried to free his club but thankfully I was right there & intervened with heroic measures! Cheers!





2 comments:
That is so sweet of Miles to bring you flowers on Dad's surgery date... I'll have to tell Steve about that!
And so sad that Liam destroyed your last 3 pretty flowers. What a little turkey!
At least you grabbed your camera and made a good post out of the tragedy!
Having some giggles over Liam's exploits - poor you! Is Dad ok? I too have had to deal with falling Christmas trees though thankfully, not this year.
New picture of baby Jack on my blog.
Post a Comment