Thursday, December 7, 2006

A Christmas Parcel

Today we received a Christmas parcel from my Granny in Victoria. As I opened it up with Jackson, he saw the box (Pampers) that everything was in and asked, "is it Pull-Ups"? I left the presents in the box, thinking that it's probably not too safe to put anything under the tree until Christmas (because of dear Liam) this year! So... I went down to put the clothes in the dryer and when I came back upstairs Jackson (& maybe Elizabeth) had opened about 1/2 of the presents! Now I get to re-wrap & guess what went to who! Aaahhhh! Don't anyone tell Granny - she won't think it's funny :)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Don't blame little Elizabeth - she'd NEVER do something like that! Must have been Liam... blame the one that can't talk :)

Louise said...

Liam was having a nap at the time so he's officially innocent on that one :)

Judy said...

Sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun--how fun to wrap all the gifts 2x, and guess who they are for as well. My lips are sealed, of course!

Louise said...

Thanks! If this is Auntie Judy - your parcel arrived today and has been safely tucked away! Thankfully the names were written on some of the tags (Granny's parcel)!