

Today was Ethan's first school bus ride! (other than field trips) We don't qualify for the bus route because we live too close to the school BUT our next door neighbor gets to take the bus - go figure! So yesterday, I called the transportation office and they consented to letting him ride the bus in the morning if he went to the neighbor's house but I still have to pick him up at noon. One trip to the school is much better than two, so I'll be grateful for the morning ride! My dear hubby humbled himself and took the camera for me... he wasn't impressed but I did really appreciate it! The kids all get assigned a seat & I guess, much to Ethan's delight, he's at the back!
Oh - and this one's going out to my 2 1/2 year old nephew, Todd... the wheels on the bus go ROUND & ROUND not up & down :)





2 comments:
Is that a short bus?
No - it's a long bus - it just has wheels in the middle :) LOL!
Post a Comment