
Here it is, December 1st and I finally got a chance to start putting up my Christmas tree! I got it assembled with lights & a couple ornaments (many more to come when the kiddies are in bed tonight) but I have a huge issue.... a one & a half year old who thinks it's hilarious... like a deep baby belly chuckle... to take ornaments off the tree and throw them back at the tree. I have a feeling that it's going to be a LONG Christmas season as far as the tree is concerned! Should be interesting to say the least! Also for those of you familiar with Veggie Tales, when I was putting the tree up and only had the stem and top on, Jackson told me that it "looks like Junior's dad" - I have since filled in the rest of the branches but for awhile I guess our tree looked like an asparagus!!! Here's to another Christmas "through the eyes of a child!"





1 comment:
Too funny! Maybe it's a year to have a short tree perched on top of a table so he can't reach.. or just decorate the top of your tree... that'd be GREAT! I can just hear him laughing... what a little turkey!
Sarah
Post a Comment